March 30th, 2017 marks the Kick-off of the TTZ Georgetown Thursday Night Tournament.
2017 Lake Georgetown Thursday Night Tournament Angler of the Year Standings
All TTZ Tournaments are sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money!
$3,000 = Fish & Win a Contingency Paying Event using your 2015 Skeeter Boat powered by a 225 horsepower Yamaha engine or larger and you will be eligible for $3,000 for a Win*.
$1,000 = Fish & Win a Contingency Paying Event using your 2015 Skeeter boat powered by a 200 horsepower Yamaha engine or a 2014 Skeeter boat powered by a 225 horsepower Yamaha engine or larger and you will be eligible for $1,000 for a Win*.
$500 = Fish & Win a Contingency Paying Event using your Skeeter boat powered by Yamaha and you will be eligible for $500 for a Win*.
*Subject to Rules and Conditions. To be eligible for incentives you must register prior to participating in a Contingency Paying Event.
1. PARTICIPANTS AND ELIGIBILITY
– Participation is open to all anglers
– A team will consist of one or two anglers per boat; all contestants must have a valid fishing license.
2. ENTRY FEES/PAYOUTS
– Entry fees shall be $40.00 per boat per tournament, which includes $30.00 main pot, $5.00 Big Bass pot and $5.00 tournament fee.
– Payout as follows:
1-5 boats pay 1 place 100% of pot
6-15 boats pay 2 places 60%, 40% of pot
16-35 boats pay 3 places 50%, 30%, 20% of pot
36+ boats pay 4 places 45%, 30%, 15%, 10% of pot
– Overall Big Bass takes the entire Big Bass pot (except when otherwise noted).
– All ties will be resolved by splitting that place and the next place’s money.
3. REGISTRATION / TOURNAMENT HOURS
– Registration will begin at 5:00pm at Cedar Breaks Park
– Each team must register in person at the designated registration area. Cash only, no checks.
– All boats are subject to a livewell check.
– Tournament hours will be 5:45 pm to 9:15 pm.
– Teams will be released once signed up, their chip is assigned, and their live-well is checked
– Your chip must be on the table by 9:15 to be allowed to weigh fish.
– It is the angler’s responsibility to get the official time from the Tournament Director.
4. PERMITTED FISHING METHODS
– Only artificial baits may be used. No live or cut bait is permitted (pork baits are permitted).
– All bass must be caught alive in a legal and sporting manner. No snagging.
– Each competitor may only use 1 rod at a time. No more than 1 line in the water at a time per angler.
– Trolling with the combustion motor is not permitted.
5. LIVE FISH / WEIGH IN
– A limit of five bass (largemouth, smallmouth, Guadalupe/spotted) may be weighed in per team. No team may have more than the tournament limit (5 bass) in the livewell at any time during the tournament except during the short timeframe of culling a fish.
– Culling of dead fish is prohibited.
– Dead fish will not be weighed.
– Slot limit applies. Large mouth must be between 12″ – 14″ or over 18″. All other species ( Small mouth, Guadalupe, or Spotted) must be 14″ or greater.
– Weigh in will be at Cedar Breaks boat ramp from 9:15-9:45 pm. Please have your boat inside the bouy’s by 9:15 and in line with your fish by 9:45 or you will not get to weigh in.
6. SPORTSMANSHIP / SAFETY
– All contestants are required to follow high standards of sportsmanship, courtesy, safety and conservation.
– Safe boating must be observed at all times.
– Every boat must have all required safety equipment as defined by the State of Texas which includes fully functional navigation lights.
– In case of inclement weather, it will be the contestant’s decision to stay and fish or seek shelter/leave. Once tournament fees are paid and the tournament has begun there will be no refunds for any reason.
– All boat operators must comply with the laws of the State of Texas, for a complete list of Texas PWC Operation Laws please visit: http://tpwd.texas.gov/fishboat/boat/laws/pwc/
* Decisions of the Tournament Director are final and are not subject to appeal. Interpretation of these rules will be left exclusively to the Tournament Director.
* All participants expressly assume all risk(s) associated with each tournament event and hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Texas Tournament Zone, the host, all sponsors and tournament officials from all claims or injury and/or damage arising out of, or related to and/or incurred in connection with any TTZ sponsored event(s).