Check in will start at 5:30PM at Mansfield, all boats must draw a number for take off. Boats will be launched by their draw order starting at 6:30PM. Please come by the launch boat with your livewells open as we call your number. Weigh-in will start at 10:00PM, only the boats with a chip on the table by 10:00PM will be allowed to weigh. So drop off your chip, then go trailer your boat up back the hill and weigh your fish. As long as your chip is on the table in time you will get to weigh your fish.
This will be a best 5 bass tournament, any combination of LMB, spot, smallie, or guadalupe bass, minimum of 14 inches.
There is a 7lb minimum for Big Bass, if the pot is not won it will roll over to the next week. At the end of the year if not collected, the pot will be split among the final nights payout. You must have fished at least one Tuesday Night event to qualify for Big Bass pot money on the final night
All TTZ Tuesday Night Tournaments are sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money!
$3,000 = Fish & Win a Contingency Paying Event using your 2017 Skeeter Boat powered by a 225 horsepower Yamaha engine or larger and you will be eligible for $3,000 for a Win*.
$1,000 = Fish & Win a Contingency Paying Event using your 2017 Skeeter boat powered by a 200 horsepower Yamaha engine or a 2016 Skeeter boat powered by a 225 horsepower Yamaha engine or larger and you will be eligible for $1,000 for a Win*.
$500 = Fish & Win a Contingency Paying Event using your Skeeter boat powered by Yamaha and you will be eligible for $500 for a Win*.
*Subject to Rules and Conditions. To be eligible for incentives you must register prior to participating in a Contingency Paying Event.
1. PARTICIPANTS AND ELIGIBILTY
– Participation is open to all anglers
– A team will consist of one or two anglers per boat; all contestants must have a valid fishing license.
2. ENTRY FEES/PAYOUTS
– Entry fees shall be $40.00 per boat per tournament, which includes $30.00 main pot, $5.00 Big Bass pot and $5.00 tournament fee.
– Payout as follows:
1-5 boats pay 1 place 100% of pot
6-15 boats pay 2 places 60%, 40% of pot
16-35 boats pay 3 places 50%, 30%, 20% of pot
36+ boats pay 4 places 45%, 30%, 15%, 10% of pot
– Overall Big Bass takes the entire Big Bass pot (except when otherwise noted).
– All ties will be resolved by splitting that place and the next place’s money.
3. REGISTRATION / TOURNAMENT HOURS
– Registration will begin at 5:00pm at Mansfield Dam Park
– Each team must register in person at the designated registration area. Cash only, no checks.
– All boats are subject to a livewell check.
– Tournament hours will be 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
– Teams will draw numbered chips for assigned boat numbers and will be released in numerical order from a TTZ release boat.
– Your numbered chip must be on the MANSFIELD weigh-in table before 10:00 pm in order to weigh fish.
– It is the angler’s responsibility to get the official time from the Tournament Director.
4. PERMITTED FISHING METHODS
– Only artificial baits may be used. No live or cut bait is permitted (pork baits are permitted).
– All bass must be caught alive in a legal and sporting manner. No snagging.
– Each competitor may only use 1 rod at a time. No more than 1 line in the water at a time per angler.
– Trolling with the combustion motor is not permitted.
5. LIVE FISH / WEIGH IN
– A limit of five bass (largemouth, smallmouth, Guadalupe/spotted) may be weighed in per team. No team may have more than the tournament limit (5 bass) in the livewell at any time during the tournament except during the short timeframe of culling a fish.
– All fish must be a minimum of 14”; short fish presented for weigh-in will result in the loss of that particular fish.
– There will be a ONE POUND fish care penalty for each dead bass presented for weigh-in. Culling of dead fish is prohibited.
– Dead fish will not be eligible for Big Bass.
– Weigh-in will be back at the launch site on a first come first serve basis.
6. SPORTSMANSHIP / SAFETY
– All contestants are required to follow high standards of sportsmanship, courtesy, safety and conservation.
– Safe boating must be observed at all times.- Every boat must have all required safety equipment as defined by the State of Texas which includes fully functional navigation lights.
– Every boat must have all required safety equipment as defined by the State of Texas which includes fully functional navigation lights.
– In case of inclement weather it will be the contestant’s decision to stay and fish or seek shelter/leave. Once tournament fees are paid and the tournament has begun there will be no refunds for any reason.
– All winners are subject to passing a polygraph test.
– All boat operators must comply with the laws of the State of Texas, for a complete list of Texas PWC Operation Laws please visit: http://tpwd.texas.gov/fishboat/boat/laws/pwc/
* Decisions of the Tournament Director are final and are not subject to appeal. Interpretation of these rules will be left exclusively to the Tournament Director.
* All participants expressly assume all risk(s) associated with each tournament event and hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Texas Tournament Zone, the host, all sponsors and tournament officials from all claims or injury and/or damage arising out of, or related to and/or incurred in connection with any TTZ sponsored event(s).